Ralph Gregory P. Moyani
Address: 11909 Winterthur Lane Apartment, Reston, VA
Contact Number: Phone: (571) 327-7924
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
UNIVERSITY OF ST. LA SALLE, Bacolod City
Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering
- Major: Electronics Engineering
- Graduated: March 2016
Technological UNIVERSITY of the Philippines-visayas, Talisay City
Electronics Engineering Technology
- Major: Electronics
- Graduated: 2012
Licenses and Certificates
Philippine Professional reguatory board:
Electronics Technician Licensure Examination 2016 Passer
Electronics Engineering Licensure Examination 2017 Passer
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Certificate Holder, Band 7.5
Project Management, Knowledge of Manufacturing Process, Computer Skills, Computer Aided Drawing, Teamwork and collaboration, Technical Documentation, Time Management
|Software:||Minitab Statistical Tool, Autocad, Photoshop, Proteus Design Suite (PCB Design), MS Office Suite, CBlock (C++), Packet Tracer, Aztec One TM4000 (SEM) Scanning Electron Microscope, Keyence Digital Microscope|
Toyoflex cebu corporation (Asahi intecc co., LTD), Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu – produces ultra-fine stainless-steel wire ropes for medical and industrial use.
Main Product: PTCA – Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty. This product is used for a less invasive alternative medical procedure of heart bypass.
Junior Engineer, June 26, 2017 to December 3, 2019
In charge mainly on machine validations from Installation to Product Performance Qualifications, process validations and documents for the machines and process.
- Performed registration and ensures safety of all new required machine / equipment.
- Performed machine and process validations.
- Made Protocols, schedules and test requests for the Validations (Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, Product Qualification, Product Performance Qualification).
- Conducted tests to validate the machines’ capability and capacity.
- Performed corrective (commissioning, troubleshooting) to all damaged machine.
- Provided maintenance/technical reports.
- Performed improvements related to enhancement of Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Made reports to officially qualify the machines, products and process for mass production.
- Made the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the process and machine operations.
- Made the Operation Manuals for the machines.
- Made daily check procedures and daily check sheets.
- Made drawings for the products.
- Trained other personnel about the new and revised documents.
- Made Engineering Change Order (ECO).
- Made FMEA 5M + 1E (Man, Machine, Method, Measurement, Material and Environment)
Transcom Bacolod, Bacolod City – a BPO company serving various clients such as cable companies, and retail companies.
Customer Service Representative, March 2013 to May 2013
Assists customers to whatever help they require regarding the products and availed and or non-availed services.
- Assisted customers in installing their cable boxes.
- Assisted customers in activating their cable boxes.
- Assisted customers in programming their remotes.
- Troubleshot problems encountered by the customers.
Nichicon (malaysia) SDN BHD, Selangor, Malaysia – a manufacturing company producing capacitors.
Technician / Trainee / Spare Parts room, February 2012 – February 2013
- Checked sensors of the machines to ensure proper sensitivity.
- Troubleshot machine troubles.
- Made name plates of the machines.
- Organized and Controlled the spare parts and other supplies.
- Conducted actual inventory.